The employee will be performing various job duties including but not limited to following:
- Assemble, fit and install new and refurbished molds to form completed systems.
- Perform surface grinding, hand grinding, bench work of mold components on new and refurbished molds.
- Assembling and disassembling of new and refurbished molds.
- Hot Runner assembling and maintenance.
- Inspect and test mold components to determine feasibility.
- Identify root cause analysis and problem solving of molds at testing machine (when required)
- Determine and follow assembly procedures for a part of a subsystem
- Oversight of self-assembly automation tools
- Follows established flow-line procedures and ensure that specified quality standards are met.
- Work in a high precision environment and contributing to maintaining the specifications of design.
- Work in a team environment.
- Work with established TGM standards and practices.
- Complete work that you are responsible for in a timely and productive manner.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor/manager when required.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Salary range: Depends on experience
- Working hours: 40 hours of work per week plus overtime availability.
- Benefits: Extended health care, dental, RRSP, long term disability insurance and Profit sharing.
- Great environment with professional individual approach and friendly atmosphere.
- Completion of high school or GED diploma and/or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Industrial assembling experience.
- Experience with Mold assembling is preferred.
- Knowledge of assembly tools and relevant equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret design content.
- Self – inspection and troubleshooting experience is an asset.
- Mechanical ability and understanding of engineering principles.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Availability to work different shifts and weekends when required.
- Able to lift upto 40 pounds.
Job Category: Mold Assembler
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Top Grade Molds - TG Tech Center